[GRLUG] Hostile Attitudes

Tom Warren tomewarren at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 14:53:26 EDT 2008

I thought I provided a starting/jumping point for him/her to figure
out where to start to figure things out. Even if he thinks he has a
Windows problem it most likely is a hardware problem. What if he came
here and said he was getting kernel panics. Would you have had the
same attitude? My advice would have been the same, check the memory
then check the CPU...

Tom

(sorry about the html I have changed my gmail settings...)