[GRLUG] Hostile Attitudes

Benjamin Flanders flanderb at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 14:36:08 EDT 2008

On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 2:21 PM, Tim Schmidt <timschmidt at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 2:11 PM, Professor Inuyasha
>  <profinuyasha at gmail.com> wrote:
>  >  reason why I said shadda up because I dont like they said linux is
>  >  better than windows,
>
>  Perhaps not the best idea on a Linux user group mailing list.
>
>  How can I relate this to something else...  "like walking into a biker
>  bar and yelling 'harleys suck!'...  then asking for help".
>
>  --tim

In total agreement with you here Tim.

I just wish that instead of responding like a bunch of bikers(O.K. we
weren't really that bad) we could have ignored his rudeness and helped
him.

In the end he got some really good advice and a place he could get
some more help.  I guess it was the elitist attitude and extra

Share and Enjoy
Ben