[GRLUG] Linkedin

Benjamin Eavey ben at eavey.com
Thu Apr 17 11:51:09 EDT 2008

> The only people that can access your information are your connections.
> I cannot access emails for any group members that I am not directly
> connected with.

Hmmm, you're right.  Did they change something?  Seems like it used to
be that when you joined a group, you were automatically connected to
everyone in the group.  They wouldn't show up in your contacts, but you
could see all their info.

Or it's possible I'm remembering incorrectly.

Actually, knowing my brain, it's more "probable" than "possible"...  :-)

-Ben