[GRLUG] Linkedin

Rich Nagel networkman at triton.net
Thu Apr 17 11:41:25 EDT 2008

So far I've not rec'd any duplicate messages nor any other emails in the way
of SPAM, but one thing I did when I signed up was to un-check most of the
boxes for alerts about jobs and offers and such.  I can always choose to
open that up later if I so desire, but being new to "LinkedIn", I'd like to
get a general feel of the system first.

Rich