[GRLUG] Xen

David Szostek dave at uvhosting.com
Sat Apr 5 00:04:29 EDT 2008

Hi,

Consider a server with a 4TB RAID5 volume of SATA drives and a 450GB RAID 5
volume of 15k SCSI drives.

When creating a guest domain in Xen, we specify the main storage for it on
the 4TB volume when we create it.

We would also like to allow this guest domain some storage on the 450GB
volume.

How would this be accomplished? Anyone have any ideas? Google hasn't been
very helpful (though my search terms could suck too).

Thanks much!
~dave

Unlimited Ventures, 820 Monroe Ave NW - Suite 323, Grand Rapids, MI 49503.
Phone: (616) 723-0098. Fax: (616) 723-0099. Website: www.unlimitedventures.com

LEGAL NOTICE:  This e-mail is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender by reply e-mail or by calling (616) 723-0098 x 1002, delete the e-mail from your computer and do not copy or disclose it to anyone else. Unauthorized disclosure, copying, distribution, reliance or use is prohibited. Neither this e-mail nor its attachment(s) constitute an electronic signature or provide consent to contract electronically, unless expressly so stated by an Unlimited Ventures Officer in the body of this e-mail or an attachment.