[GRLUG] Computer goodies

Nathan ndrier at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 10:42:17 EDT 2008

I got the job offer that dreams are made of,  and that dream says 'we
will pay you to move to California'.  So i'm looking to lighten my
load a bit.

The Goods:

Sun Netra T1 1u server.  400Mhz SPARC / 512 megs of ram.

Dell Dimension 933r.  Believe its a 933 mhz, 256 megs.

AOPEN custom Tower.  400mhz, 256megs.

COMPAQ Deskpro with 3 nics, 1.0 CPU, and 256 megs of ram.  This is my
current smoothwall firewall,  so you can either trade me for a decent
broadband / wireless router,  or just wait until the day that I move
to take it.

A box of functional video cards, ram sticks, NIC's, WIFI cards, and
another motherboard for the Deskpro system.

I have the HDD for all the systems,  and only if I can find time to
zero them will I include them.  If anyone knows of a school or trade
center that is looking for computer stuff like this,  I would rather
give it to an organization like that.  If not,  hit me on or off list
and make me an offer.

Nate