[GRLUG] Installing Feisty Fawn...

Jason Kisner airplanejay at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 09:49:53 EDT 2007

thanks :)

... unfortunately I was impatient... I'm not sure what I did wrong but I
followed what Mike said and something broke... It wouldn't even let me
access root.. but anyway, I ended up using the disc I created. It saved my
/home dir but it kept it as a seperate partition... now I have to mount that
partition every time I reboot my computer. X|