[GRLUG] What are you doing to expose people to Linux?

Jorge La weeneedhelp at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 15:07:50 EST 2007

I make my GUI really elegant and then people who see my laptop can say "wow,
that looks really good" and I say thanks. It's a great conversation starter.
But they dont really go and install it on their PC though. I get more
success installing linux onto a buddie's PC when they give it for me to fix
a problem of theirs.

But I personally think a lot of people dont really care about the OS they
use as long as it works. I have more success recruiting people to join the
U.S. Army then Linux so far. (4-1)