[GRLUG] moving to GR

Topher topher at wcsg.org
Fri Nov 16 20:03:40 EST 2007

> In 1996 a friend mentioned Linux to me (it may have been 1995).
>
> Thank you, Topher, for introducing me to Linux.  :-)

It was 96, and we were standing about 80 yards southwest of the giant tire
swing downtown during festival.  :)  My wife (then girlfriend) was mad at
me after because I didn't introduce her.

Topher
Manager of Internet Services
Cornerstone University Radio

------
"...it has occurred to me that a man need know but two sentences to survive.
The first to ask for food, the second to tell a woman he loves her. If he
must dispense with one or the other, by all means let it be the first. For
surely, if you tell a woman you love her, she will feed you."
                         -- Louis L'Amour, The Walking Drum