[GRLUG] Failing Firefox

john-thomas richards jtr at jrichards.org
Mon May 7 16:29:06 EDT 2007

On Mon, May 07, 2007 at 01:06:13PM -0700, Jason Kisner wrote:
> nooo... I need to reinstall Linux not Firefox. I need to know how to do that
> from root.

This does not make sense.  "from root" implies you are logged in as the
root user.  I d  not know of a way to install from a currently
installed system (maybe with a chroot environment, but I do not think
this is what you mean).  Do you mean "install from scratch"?  If so,
how did you install Linux in the first place?  Which distribution are
you using?
--
john-thomas
------