[GRLUG] Linux server sync with MS Outlook

Ben Rousch brousch at orthicomp.net
Sun May 6 14:06:29 EDT 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "Godwin" <geektoyz at gmail.com>
To: grlug at grlug.org
Sent: Sunday, May 6, 2007 11:14:59 AM (GMT-0500) America/New_York
Subject: Re: [GRLUG] Linux server sync with MS Outlook

On 5/6/07, Ben Rousch <brousch at orthicomp.net> wrote:

> [...]

Whoa! Steep reqs.  I was planning on testing on a VM.  Thanks.

G-

It looks like I exaggerated a little on the requirements: testing server is 1GB RAM and 1.5GHz proc, production is 2-4GB and 2GHz.
http://www.zimbra.com/pdf/Zimbra%20Collaboration%20Suite%20System%20Requirements.pdf

Mine is running OK in 512MB, but the server is not running anything other than Zimbra.

--
- Ben Rousch