[GRLUG] GRLUG meetings

Michael Mol mikemol at gmail.com
Thu May 3 22:58:19 EDT 2007

You should consider local gaming centers.  Cheap wifi, and there's
usually a projector you can tap into.  ULX is by Leonard and 131, but
they're moving soon.  GrandLAN is on the corner of Fountain and
Division, easy walking distance for us GRCC folks.  And they've got
free parking in back for customers.