[GRLUG] Next meeting? - install fest in Feb ?

Al Tobey tobert at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 02:28:14 EST 2007

I can bring all the goodies to do installations of ddwrt/OpenWRT on
some Linksys routers if anybody is interested.    It's a great way to
make it easy to use fwbuilder for your firewall policy.
http://www.fwbuilder.org/

I also have some CentOS 4.4, Gentoo, Ubuntu, and Fedora Core 6 media
around here somewhere ...

I may even have my tablet PC reinstalled with FC6 or Ubuntu by the
time this comes around or maybe I'll do it there.

I'll also help people install World of Warcraft on Wine/Linux if they want.

-Al Tobey