[GRLUG] test (of my new SMTP setting)

Ron Lauzon rlauzon at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 17:53:44 EST 2007

Bob Kline wrote:
> I have Comcast,  and did not notice any issues last week.  Because:
>
> I changed my dns server to something other than Comcast at least 18
> months ago,  when it seemed that Comcast was having problems every
> other week with its own.  I haven't had a problem since.

Same here.  Comcast DNS servers are having problems (again).  Switching
to other DNS servers seems to correct the problem.

--
Ron Lauzon - rlauzon at acm dot org
   Homepage: http://7lauzon.home.comcast.net/

   DNRC: Lord of All Things That Are Fattening

   "To be sure, conservative radio talk show hosts have a built-in
   audience unavailable to liberals: People driving cars to some
   sort of job." - Ann Coulter

Microsoft Free since July 06, 2001
Running Mandriva Linux 2007