[GRLUG] test (of my new SMTP setting)

john-thomas richards jtr at jrichards.org
Tue Jan 16 16:26:26 EST 2007

This is a test of my SMTP settings in exim.  Many have not received my emails
over the past couple months.  Stupid Comcast.  Please ignore.

Heh.  My random .sig is cool - sorry to be political - and is the reason I did
not vote for the two big parties last fall.

[/potential-political-flame-fodder]

Please ignore.

Seriously.

I will ignore any replies.

BTW, Debian's dpkg of vim blows away *any* package format of emacs, especially
when combined with the bestest mail user agent of all time (mutt, not pine).
--
john-thomas
------