[GRLUG] Windows Switchover... T.T, possible duel boot... ^_^

Jason Kisner airplanejay at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 21:39:24 EST 2007

Unfortunately, due to some circumstances, I needed to switch over to
Windows. Fortunately I have access to XP so it's not a total loss... yet.
The unfortunate side is that I now have 4 gigs of XP and ~ 70 gigs of
missing data. What I did was create an empty partition and installed XP into
it. Well, now I have XP but XP won't even acknowledge that I have more than
4 gigs of harddrive. So, I was thinking that some of you guys who duel boot
could help me out with this problem. And, if I haven't screwed things up
royally yet, I'd like to see if I can get my system to duelboot.

--
Rensik nosaj si eman ym.
Worromot rof nalp, yadot rof evil.