[GRLUG] I guess this is the last.

Collin Kidder adderd at kkmfg.com
Fri Dec 14 09:39:07 EST 2007

> Did he just dump us for not conforming to his ideology?
> I guess this must be how Bill Gates feels when people
> move to Linux.  :-)

Well, to be fair I think he just ditched the list because people are too
skittish to insist on decent posting standards. The very fact that this
topic comes up on every mailing list on the planet on a nearly monthly
basis would suggest that it's not something you can just ignore. It's
got to be dealt with whether people have the guts to or not. And, well,
some people take it more seriously than others I guess. ;-)