[GRLUG] Request your help

Szymon Machajewski smachaje at grcc.edu
Tue Apr 3 15:10:10 EDT 2007

fyi

I am a Recruiter working with iPlace USA I thought you could help me close a position for a Linux Administrator.I have tried to the best of my capabilities to find a good Linux Administrator for Elk Grove Village, Illinois, but with no luck.

Can you refer any of your friends or colleagues who are looking for a change?

In short, this is a 6 months contract-to-hire position. The candidate will be working with 350 workstations and should have good experience working on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4. He must also have knowledge of HP-UX 11i, NIS/NFS, peripheral devices including dot-matrix printers, exchanging components to entire workstation, workstation imaging and configuration and troubleshooting. RHEL certification is a plus.

Only US Citizens and Green Card Holders will be considered.

Please feel free to forward this email to your acquaintances.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Warm Regards,

Sonali Patil

Sourcer