[GRLUG] graphing calculator needed

Michael Mol mikemol at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 12:27:58 EDT 2006

Agreed.  Unless the teacher specifies using a graphing calculator,
your exchange student shouldn't need one.  And if they do, there
should be ones available for use in-class.  Outside of class, there's
always a PC.

I had a graphing calculator in high school, and I spent more time
doodling lissajous figures on it than graphing anything for class.