[GRLUG] graphing calculator needed

Jorge La weeneedhelp at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 20:51:36 EDT 2006

My advice: use a scientific calc. I'm almost 100% sure they have graphing
calculators at school which you can barrow (at least my school).
I'm in AP Stats right now, and am gonna take Calc 2 next semister @ CC.
PreCalc doesn't really need a graphing calculator, because you're gonna
probally use it for 2 or 3 chapters. that's all.
A Scientific calc is much Cheaper, and much Faster.

and, tell your exchange son Annyoung :)