[GRLUG] MythTV box on offer

Joe Vanderstelt thisboyiscrazy at gmail.com
Sun Sep 17 10:42:58 EDT 2006

Yes I have an asterisk server (PBX) running at work connecting to some
polycom phones, it has been a dream.

I basically created my own Asterisk at home using gentoo. if you would
like more information on the let me know.

Also I think I'm going to have to pass on the box. I'm going to be
getting a Linksys WRT54GL and trying that out. I need it to look like
an aplicance,