[GRLUG] MythTV box on offer

Ron Lauzon rlauzon at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 17:43:34 EDT 2006

Joe Vanderstelt wrote:
> I'm intrested. I would have to see it though.
>
> stangely it depends on the case. I need to create a asterisk appliance.

Have you worked with Asterisk before?

I'm curious because I have a Compaq SFF 866 Mhz system laying around and
I was considering creating an Asterisk box out of it.  Ya, it's overkill
for creating an answering machine for my apartment, but still... 8-)

--
Ron Lauzon - rlauzon at acm dot org
   Homepage: http://7lauzon.home.comcast.net/

   DNRC: Lord of All Things That Are Fattening

   "To be sure, conservative radio talk show hosts have a built-in
   audience unavailable to liberals: People driving cars to some
   sort of job." - Ann Coulter

Microsoft Free since July 06, 2001
Running Mandriva Linux 2006