[GRLUG] Sendmail as secondary (backup) MX

Chris Lamrock clamrock at nmtdie.com
Tue Oct 31 11:34:12 EST 2006

Hey Ben -

You should be able to set up a primary MX server and use it as a gateway to
your main mail server.
I have a similar configuration here however my primary MX server runs DSPAM
and postfix which
forwards the "good" emails to my email server running sendmail.  Of course I
also use DSPAM
for our anti-spam protection - but I'm sure you could set up postfix to
check a virtuser table and then
forward or not...    By the way - DSPAM works good for us...

-Chris