[GRLUG] Possibilty of creating a nonprofit orgination

Jared Upton jared77 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 15:34:26 EDT 2006

I was thinking of the possibilty of creating a non profit organization  to
collect and redistribute used PCs to the less forunate school childen,
familys, etc.  To avoid costs we could install Eubuntu on all the machines.
This would also address the nasty spyware problems.  I have been conisdering
this awhile and then came across this article today on digg.com
http://www.ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=280193
Any comments on the feasibilty of this would be greatly appreciated.  I am
also new to the area so something similar may in place that I am not aware
of.