[GRLUG] Meeting agenda?

Topher topher at wcsg.org
Wed Oct 18 21:43:05 EDT 2006

> 2. MySQL + PHP, - Topher

My talk will assume that you have mysql installed, root passwd set, and a
user passwd or two set up.  Some basic mysql know-how would be handy as
well.  Do we want to do a mysql-only talk first?  It could include
installation, set up, securing, and making accounts etc.  Installing
phpMyAdmin, and maybe a quick look at some GUI's would be handy, though I
don't use any desktop mysql interfaces.

Probably take 30 min with no chitchat, 45-60 with time for questions and
whatever stupid things my computer wants to do.  :)

Topher
Manager of Internet Services
Cornerstone University Radio

------