[GRLUG] Meeting agenda?

Topher topher at wcsg.org
Wed Oct 18 21:32:57 EDT 2006

> Could we finalize the agenda for the coming meeting?
>
> I propose for the next meeting the following topics:
>
> Tue - 3:00pm (Nov 7) - GRCC ATC room 214 (free parking under ATC)
>
> 1. Compiling the kernel on Ubuntu - Michael Mol
> 2. MySQL + PHP, - Topher
> 3. osCommerce installation including PHP,MySQL, Apache
>
> Is Michael and Topher ok with the date and the place?

Sounds good to me.  I'd like about an hour, and I'd like to be home by 5
for supper.  Michael, would that take too much of your time?

Topher
Manager of Internet Services
Cornerstone University Radio

------
"...I'm a man of a curious mind. I read. I also listen and when interested,
I inquire. When a man is dedicated to the search for knowledge, he may
follow his quest down many strange paths."
                         -- Louis L'Amour