[GRLUG] Linux @ school.

brad BRAD0002 at ameritech.net
Wed Oct 4 21:19:41 EDT 2006

I agree. America's public schools must stink,look at the idiots
running the country, but why bother educating the young? Most
work can be done cheaper and better in China or India, especially
technical work. Everyone knows America's computer geeks are
definitely second tier, definitely overpaid.
Ask DeVos, he knows. If you want something made right...make it
in China.