[GRLUG] Learning System (Blackboard) job opening

Michael Mol mikemol at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 16:21:12 EDT 2006

Blackboard has loooong been established as the standard at GRCC, to
the point where there's BlackBoard-branded hardware all over the
place.  I don't think Moodle is going to see much consideration around
here.

Consider specialized hardware one of Bb's methods of lock-in.  All the
cardreaders, for example, are Bb-branded.