[GRLUG] emergency

Bill Littlejohn billl at mtd-inc.com
Mon May 22 22:30:55 EDT 2006

Sorry to post with this in the same day I've joined the list but....

I had some help today to configure iptables with a new rule.
I was using a bastille script, so they disabled bastille from startup
and converted the
rules using Webmin "linux firewall" module and added the rule I needed.

After a reboot just a few moments ago...

/[root at courier2 billl]# iptables -L
Chain INPUT (policy ACCEPT)

Chain FORWARD (policy ACCEPT)

Chain OUTPUT (policy ACCEPT)
target     prot opt source               destination/

I apparently have NO firewall.
Please help.
Bill