[GRLUG] NFS and Symlinks

Roberto Villarreal rvillarreal at mktec.com
Fri May 19 15:40:32 EDT 2006

Obviously with the 'recommended' solution you don't have to worry about it,
but what happens if you actually mount to the 'expanded' path directly?
Perhaps later I'll try to simulate your scenario time permitting, but it
sounds weird that you would get a *permissions* error when trying to mount
using a symlink versus the 'real' path...

Roberto