[GRLUG] Comcast & dynamic DNS

Roberto Villarreal rvillarreal at mktec.com
Tue Mar 28 08:52:37 EST 2006

The better question is, why would they care?  Sounds like they are up to
something fishy... common sense would say that all things being equals, they
would prefer you to use somebody elses's hardward/bandwidth, unless they are
hijacking DNS requests or using requests for tracking purposes... :-(

But to answer your question, a simple packet scan should be able to tell them
where you're getting DNS from...

Roberto