[GRLUG] linux meetup

Phillip_L._Hebenstreit at hud.gov Phillip_L._Hebenstreit at hud.gov
Mon Jul 3 11:17:04 EDT 2006

Hello everyone,

I tried starting a meetup before I ever knew GRLUG was here in Grand
Rapids.  I never deleted the meetup, but never actually had anyone join my
meetup group.  I just checked and that meetup is not the one I had created,
meetup.com automatically deletes a meetup if it isn't used for some 30-60
day period, so that's a newer one.

As someone said, it isn't a bad thing, just another way to reach and meet
people.  Also, if someone doesn't like the grlug, that doesn't mean they
don't like 'us' they just don't like the club or maybe they want a
different focus like games.

phill