[GRLUG] GRLUG

Szymon Machajewski SMachaje at grcc.edu
Mon Jan 9 21:58:42 EST 2006

Yes, everyone is invited!

Sincerely,

Szymon Machajewski

Solutions Engineer / DBA
Grand Rapids Community College
http://www.grcc.edu/smachaje

"If we are to survive, we must have ideas, vision and courage.
 These things are rarely produced by committees.
 Everything that matters in our intellectual and moral life
 begins with an individual confronting his own mind and conscience
 in a room by himself."

     -- Arthur Schlesinger, Jr.

>>> smachaje at grcc.edu 12/23/05 5:41 PM >>>

I would like to thank everyone attending our GRLUG meeting at GRCC.
I hope you've enjoyed our presentation on RedHat 4 and VMware.

As a note worth of considering is XenSource's product Xen 3.0 - an open
source virtualization system.

Please feel free to provide suggestions about presentations for future
meetings.  We are glad to make GRCC a place for community professionals
and students to network.

At the same time I'd like to share an invitation for everyone to
another Linux event at GRCC.  We will be hosting a West Michigan Novell
User's Group"The Big Event" which is supposed to be based around Linux.
Jan 20, 9am to 4:30 pm.
http://linux.grcc.edu/downloads/events/

>>> geektoyz at gmail.com 01/09/06 4:56 PM >>>
Absolutely Mary!  Thanks for contacting us.  I'll forward a copy to
the
list, but please send details.

thanks,
Godwin

On 1/9/06, WMNUG President <president at wmnug.org> wrote:

> Is the GRLUG mail list back up and running?  I'd like to send out the
info
> on next week's The Big Event (Jan. 20 @ GRCC).  It's got a strong
Linux

--