[GRLUG] multi-monitor desktop

Brad Becker investmgmt at s91195370.onlinehome.us
Fri Feb 17 22:14:31 EST 2006

On Friday 17 February 2006 12:21, Dave Kedron wrote:

> But man, that is awesome... geez 3 monitors...   That would be so kick-butt
> like playing some Half-Life 2 or Farcry on there, or heck, even UT2K4.
> (I'm still doing my gaming in windows as of right now though).

Give v1.5 of Nexiuz a shot for some real gaming fun in Linux.  Using a heavily
modded version of the original Quake engine it's a real blast that just flies
with my GeForce4 and Athlon 2600+ system.

http://www.nexuiz.com/index.php?module=media

Brad Becker
--
PCLinuxOS p .92 ATI
[actinic at an35n ~]$ cat /etc/compatible-release ; uname -r