[GRLUG] Mandriva Linux 2007 on a USB flash drive

Ron Lauzon rlauzon at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 08:05:49 EST 2006

Bob Kline wrote:
> BTW,  I recently installed "Mandriva Free 2007."  I'm not sure whether this differs from the not free version, although there has to be some reason they call it "Free."

The free version doesn't include things like Flash, Acrobat, etc.  i.e.
packages that are not open source.  You have to go out and install them
yourself.

> Re e-mail,  I've had several e-mails to grlug.org bounce in the last week. Sometimes repeatedly.  I send them from gmail.   Anyone see anything like this?

Nope.

--
Ron Lauzon - rlauzon at acm dot org
   Homepage: http://7lauzon.home.comcast.net/

   DNRC: Lord of All Things That Are Fattening

   "To be sure, conservative radio talk show hosts have a built-in
   audience unavailable to liberals: People driving cars to some
   sort of job." - Ann Coulter

Microsoft Free since July 06, 2001
Running Mandriva Linux 2007