[GRLUG] Decent machines for cheap

Michael Mol mikemol at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 04:11:18 EDT 2006

At ULX, if you bring someone new in, you get a free hour for every
hour they purchase.  I used to bring family members and friends in,
and pay for 20 hours of time for them. :)

They might have changed that, though.

Grand Lan has their own viral promotional, but I can't remember what
it is.  You can send them an email, though.  I've got the email addys
for the ULX and Grand LAN owners, if you can't find any on their
websites.