[GRLUG] Decent machines for cheap

Jorge La weeneedhelp at gmail.com
Sun Aug 27 21:54:03 EDT 2006

**surprised again**
does anyone know the rates @ grand lan?

because TLC seems to be cheaper then ULX.
@ tlc, you get an hour free for your first time thier, and if you bring
someone new, you and ur frined get an hour free.
its 3 bucks an hour, and if you buy 2 hours, u get a 3rd hour free (so most
ppl just pay 6 bucks for 3 hours. no real point in paying 3 bucks.)
and if you add them to your top friends in myspace, you get 30 minutes :o

(and, if you have no cash, you can make deals w/ the guy their. like... Pick
up their trash and moe the lawn for hours (i never did that, but i seen a
guy who did))