[GRLUG] Reserving a Hotel Room for Penguicon got you down!!!!

Ron Lauzon rlauzon at gmail.com
Sun Apr 23 18:36:18 EDT 2006

Dan DeSloover wrote:
> Penguicon is now getting reports from people that they
> have been unable to book a room both over the phone
> and online and the hotel has told us that there are
> plenty of rooms left.

Wow!  This was late in getting out (the message was dated 4/19, but it
didn't hit my mailbox until 4/23 - after Penguicon is over).

Luckily, it seems, I had no problems making reservations back in
December for a room.

Hopefully, everyone who wanted to go went.  Penguicon was a blast this
year.  Most fun I've had since... last Penguicon!

--
Ron Lauzon - rlauzon at acm dot org
   Homepage: http://7lauzon.home.comcast.net/

   DNRC: Lord of All Things That Are Fattening

   "To be sure, conservative radio talk show hosts have a built-in
   audience unavailable to liberals: People driving cars to some
   sort of job." - Ann Coulter

Microsoft Free since July 06, 2001
Running Mandriva Linux 2005LE