[GRLUG] Meeting

Szymon Machajewski SMachaje at grcc.edu
Thu Dec 8 22:34:14 EST 2005

Could we try both approaches?

Let's diversify the opportunities.

Sincerely,

Szymon Machajewski

Solutions Engineer / DBA
Grand Rapids Community College
http://www.grcc.edu/smachaje

"If we are to survive, we must have ideas, vision and courage.
 These things are rarely produced by committees.
 Everything that matters in our intellectual and moral life
 begins with an individual confronting his own mind and conscience
 in a room by himself."

     -- Arthur Schlesinger, Jr.

>>> linux at toomanycomputers.com 12/08/05 6:59 PM >>>
So does this mean we are still persuing the weekday during lunch plan or
have we started thinking along the lines of after work/weekend times?

just wondering if i missed anything.

-nick

--
Nick Reid <linux at toomanycomputers.com>