[GRLUG] Meeting

Szymon Machajewski SMachaje at grcc.edu
Thu Dec 8 15:38:32 EST 2005

Rich,

Does your employer support professional and technical development?  You may be able to attend the meeting within a training development program.

You can download iso from many sites including: http://linux.grcc.edu/downloads/

Do you mean you are unable to actually burn the CDs ?

Sincerely,

Szymon Machajewski

Solutions Engineer / DBA
Grand Rapids Community College
http://www.grcc.edu/smachaje

"If we are to survive, we must have ideas, vision and courage.
 These things are rarely produced by committees.
 Everything that matters in our intellectual and moral life
 begins with an individual confronting his own mind and conscience
 in a room by himself."

     -- Arthur Schlesinger, Jr.

>>> "Rich Nagel" <networkman at triton.net> 12/08/05 10:28 AM >>>
Working on the north end of town, I doubt I could attend any of the meetings suggested thus far the list members, however, I would like to purchase some burned CDs of various flavors of Linux if someone has some available.

Rich