[GRLUG] sound issues RESOLVED

Topher topher at wcsg.org
Mon Dec 5 16:26:19 EST 2005

> What does 'lsmod' show?  If enabling the volume made it work, it must
> have been working all along, I would think...

It was always there, it just wouldn't PLAY anything.  And the volume
levels were all good, nothing was muted.  It just needed me to tell it
there were *speakers*.

Topher
Manager of Internet Services
Cornerstone University Radio

------
"Usually people believe their motives and emotions are known to themselves
alone, yet few things remain concealed from an intelligent observer with
time to see, to consider, and to speculate."
 			-- Louis L'Amour, Guns of the Timberlands