[GRLUG] $50K Prize if You Find Way to Block Robocalls

Josh leapole at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 12:06:41 EST 2012

haha wow good conversation pic!

I will say the only way to stop these robot calls is to setup your phone
with an asterisk server, have the server answer and if all it gets is
electronic voice or nothing for 1 second, then ring it thru to the phones.
 That way you will not be filtering based on number but the ability of the
robocallers to act/sound human.

Some of the things I recommend you try when receiving a robocaller is to
hit numbers looking for an IVR menu.  Maybe they left it open and you could
reprogram it.

And Rock Lobster guys Rock Lobster.