[GRLUG] Call for help with NetworkManager on Debian

Grand Rapids Linux Users Group grlug at grlug.org
Fri Feb 24 21:16:36 EST 2023

 Any more data on the ProtonMail option? I  found the web site but would like to know more about its care and feeding!
Cheers

    On Friday, February 24, 2023 at 05:53:03 PM EST, Grand Rapids Linux Users Group <grlug at grlug.org> wrote:

 On Fri, 24 Feb 2023, Grand Rapids Linux Users Group wrote:

> Ed,
>
> I have three iserv.net email addresses, but the addresses are being supported by Microsoft Outlook.  Not free, annual subscription fee.

All,

Orphan email addreses are a BIG problem, .. using ISP addresses is even
bigger - you are subject to whatever cruft they want to push advertise.

Instead of Google, we have been recommending ProtonMail (out of
Switzerland);  guaranteed private, secure, and you can even use their
.onion connection if you like.

    Lee