[GRLUG] T-bird calendar changing times of events I enter

Grand Rapids Linux Users Group grlug at grlug.org
Sun Nov 6 08:39:02 EST 2022

Something screwy with TBird calendar this morning.

My computer (Ubuntu 20.04) has correctly changed to EST from EDT. But
when I enter an event in the TBird calendard  and set the time for,
e.g., 8am, it changes the event to 9am. It's even screwier. When I open
the even to edit, it shows 8am but when I close the event it pops up on
the calendar at 9am.

Like it doesn't want me to get off DST.

I can't find any setting anywhere that might correct this. I tried
restarting TBird but that didn't help. I even restarted the computer,
but that didn't help.

--
Eric Beversluis www.ericbeversluis.com Forthcoming: /For Love of a Father/