[GRLUG] WoeUS

Grand Rapids Linux Users Group grlug at grlug.org
Sat Mar 5 04:21:21 EST 2022

I'll have to give that a try. I always use Rufus to write bootable ISO
files to usb thumb drives.  Never failed me.

Side note, if you're imagining machines often, you should look into a FOG
server.  Best thing since sliced cheese.  :-)

https://fogproject.org

ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
do you even lift bro?
Ubber::Geek