[GRLUG] Kensington Expert Mous

Grand Rapids Linux Users Group grlug at grlug.org
Thu May 20 09:05:14 EDT 2021

I've done a fair bit with X event mapping before (for example, running
Debian on a Palm Pre smartphone and remapping the hardware keyboard),
but if it's not generating X events at all, I think I would start
looking a little further down toward the driver.  And that's not an area
I'm well-versed in.

Warm Regards,
Kyle Maas