[GRLUG] LetsEncrpt & Android

Grand Rapids Linux Users Group grlug at grlug.org
Thu May 6 13:43:49 EDT 2021

FWIW, I was able to securely load that site from all of

-Chrome on Linux
-Firefox on Linux
-Chrome on Android
-AdBlockBrowser on Android

... it is likely the issue is either with that specific device, or perhaps
with the individual installation of Firefox. You say the Android OS is
updated, but is Firefox itself updated to the latest in the Play store?