[GRLUG] Slippery SPAM

Grand Rapids Linux Users Group grlug at grlug.org
Wed Mar 10 07:55:48 EST 2021

It looks like I’m dealing with a kind of “meta” liste de diffusion that runs ads for a number of different companies.

I suspect these guys were included in something I gave permission to at some point—a streaming subscription, Home Depot, Microcenter… Who knows?

===
Good. Thanks.

The primary domain changes by changing the numeral at the end. Can I use a * there in my blacklist?

Eric Beversluis
Short fiction at www.ericbeversluis.com