[GRLUG] Slippery SPAM

Grand Rapids Linux Users Group grlug at grlug.org
Tue Mar 9 22:17:57 EST 2021

*Mail3* is a subdomain and is changeable by the individuals in control of
the leased primary domain *actu-des-promos-9.fr
<http://actu-des-promos-9.fr>.*
Focus on blocking the main domain only. The subdomain can be treated as a
wildcard in the filtering process.
Is it only the subdomain that changes or does the primary domain also
change?
If the primary domain is the one changing then you might want to block all
mail with the top level domain(TLD) *.fr.*
As long as you do not expect to legitimately receive emails from France
this solution will address the problem until they change the TLD they are
using.

James Allen