[GRLUG] Server Security / Penn Testing

Grand Rapids Linux Users Group grlug at grlug.org
Sat Aug 21 10:51:11 EDT 2021

This guy works for the pentesting company we contract: Stephen Asamoah

st.asamoah <st.asamoah at ymail.com> at the domain 'ymail' period COM

May point you in the right direction.

I know when setting up a CentOS server, the initial setup process allows
you to download an OpenSCAP zip file, which contains a variety of hardening
security profiles (PCI, HIPAA, etc) to apply to the server from the
get-go.

There's gotta be similar options for Ubuntu out there.

ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
do you even lift bro?
Ubber::Geek
http://grlug.org/